Website 1st Grade Care
Care Assistant Benefits – WE HAVE MULTIPLE VACANCIES AVAILABLE
– Weekly Pay
– Paid Travel Time £8.21 p/h
– Paid Mileage 30p per mile
– Contracted Hours Available
– Paid Training
– Career Progression
– Continuity of Rota
What Does the Care Assistant Role Involve?
Care Assistants will meet the support needs of our service users, travelling to our service user’s homes within the following areas:
– Westbury on Trym
– South Mead
You will be assisting our service user’s with their daily needs as agreed within each person’s care plan. The manner of care and support you would provide can vary person to person.
Care Assistant Principal Responsibilities
– Dressing service users and preparing them for the day
– Assisting with washing and personal care
– Meal Preparation
– Medication support
– General household duties
Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?Provider Details:
1st Grade Care is underpinned by a set of values, our ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
- DELIVER– Never be satisfied with good enough.
- RESPONSIBILITY - Commitment to workforce.
- INTEGRITY– Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
- VOICE– Observe, listen, understand & assist.
- EVOLVE– Work smarter not harder.About you:
Reliability, Commitment, to be caring
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.