Male Support Worker - £8.21 per hour – Full Time hours are 46.5 hours per week but Part Time hours can be considered.
Warmley Court supports up to 10 adults. Warmley Court is aimed at people moving onto the next stage of recovery after leaving hospital, or for long term support in a supported community setting. We enable people to re-learn lost skills and develop new strategies in areas such as improving their mobility, personal care, communication, cooking and shopping skills and help with managing finances.
So are you ready to join a team of Support Workers who set the standard to make every day amazing, if so then you could be our next Superhero!
To join our team of super Support Workers you don’t need to have super human strength or be able to fly. What you do need is the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every day to ensure we move mountains to support people to live happy and healthy lives.
Why join us:
– Annual leave – 5.6 weeks holiday per year
– DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
– Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
– Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
– Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
– Staff Referral Scheme – earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
– Induction – We pay you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
– Employee of the Month – each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
– Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
– Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
**Please note we require a male Support Worker due to a genuine occupational requirement for the people we are supporting making this position exempt from the gender discrimination rule**
Apply now or get in touch on 0300 124 0117 to find out moreProvider Details:
At accomplish we specialise in providing support to over 1,000 people with Autism, Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries. We don’t just cover the essentials we ensure the people we support live life to the full including a busy social lives, pets and hobbies and gain as much independence as possible.About you:
Our Support Workers:
Make every day amazing – we love to see the people we support smile, we do all we can to help the people we support get the most out of everyday.
Celebrate Uniqueness – everyone is different, we want to you find the way to get the best out of all the people we support and promote each individuals independence, choice, dignity and privacy while putting a smile on their face.
Fun – while the day to day things need to be done including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication find a fun way of supporting with them, the more fun you can fit in to the day the better your day will be!
Be Brave – We encourage our staff teams to be creative and innovative in the way things are done. If you think there is a better way to do things, tell us.
Quality – We lead the sector on quality from the support we provide to the people we support to the training we provide to our staff. We provide an excellent induction and a sector leading training programme as well as supporting you through your QCF in Health and Social Care.
Move Mountains – We do not shy away from a challenge. We work with families, medical staff and stakeholders to help the people we support achieve their dreams.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@accomplish-group.co.uk.