Website Age UK Bristol
Age UK Bristol is looking for bank Support Workers to join our friendly team at the New Beginnings Day Centre and Home Support Service. Our services support older adults to stay independent at home, participate in fun activities and be an active part of their community. Our bank staff can work for both the Day Centre and Home Support service or focus on one service.
Experience of working with older people or in the care sector is not essential. It is more important that you enjoy working with people, have an empowering attitude and are reliable.
- Zero hours contract and £9.50/h
You will benefit from:
- Work Mondays-Fridays, we do not work bank holidays
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- 24 days holiday pro rata, plus bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive training and support
- Onsite parking
- An employer which values its staff
Age UK Bristol is a local charity which works to improve the lives of older people in Bristol. In everything we do, we are:
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Supportive and caring
• Positive and empowering
Age UK Bristol is looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, are kind and empowering and who can be flexible with the days they offer.
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.ageuk.org.uk.