Website AliMo Care
AliMo Care is looking for people to join our friendly and professional teams, who are committed to making a difference to the lives of the people we support, and who are looking for the security of a fixed salary regardless of how many visits you complete in a day.
The duties of a professional Home Carer are varied and no two days will be the same. Our clients are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties may include some support with washing and dressing, meal preparation and taking medication. You may also be helping people to keep their homes clean and tidy with some light housework, providing simple companionship or helping someone to access the community or carry out their weekly shop.
- Guaranteed contract
- Fixed annual salary
- Paid induction
- Generous mileage allowance
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Bank & Public Holiday enhancements
- 28 Days Holiday
- Paid Birthday ‘Day Off’
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Access to telephone counselling & support
- 24/7 Support from office & Oncall team
- Subsidised DBS
- Free uniform & PPE
- Ongoing training & support
- Support to achieve Diplomas
- Career progression opportunities
- Carer of the Month & Year Awards
- Discounts on Holidays, Theme Park Tickets, Theatre tickets & more
- Discounts on high street shopping, cinema vouchers, gym membership
- Refer a friend scheme
- Salary Based lending (coming soon)
Our care teams tell us that we are different, because we not only care for, and want the very best for our clients but also our staff. As employers, we know that only happy staff, will make our clients happy. Our managers therefore do their very best to support, guide, train and pay all employees fairly and recognise the amazing job they do. #alimofamily
Having experienced poor care for my own Mum at the end of her life, AliMo was set up in her ‘Mo’ memory and we aim, to provide everyone with the same care, and support that we would want for our own loved ones.About you:
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you have your own motorised transport.
Experience isn’t necessary, as we will provide you with full induction training and support to become the very best care worker that you can be. Above all we are looking for people that share in our values.
• A commitment to quality and being the best we can.
• Treating the people we support, in the same way we would want our own loved ones to be treated.
• Providing support with compassion and empathy.
• Showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with.
• Having trust and respect for all members of our team.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.alimocare.co.uk.