Website Care 1st Homecare
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you! If you have not worked in care before, please don't worry as you'll be fully supported every step of the way by our office team.
As a Care worker you will support clients in their own homes with:
• Personal Care
• Assisting clients with food and drink
• Assisting with Shopping
• Sitting services/Companionship
• Cleaning and other household duties
Benefits of working with Care 1st
• You will be working for a main Care provider
• Competitive Hourly Rates with a very supportive management team
• Full & Part Time Hours Available
• Flexible Shift Patterns.
• Regular Clients Within a short Radius.
• Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform
• Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
• Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team
• Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
• Opportunities to gain a nationally recognized qualification in Health and Social Care including NVQ/Diplomas
• Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Care 1st Homecare has been providing a high standard of care & support out in the community for over 15 years. We believe in supporting the needs of our clients with one-to-to dependable support, not only does this have a huge impact on their quality of life & wellbeing, but in return offers YOU the most rewarding role to help others in your local community.About you:
We are currently looking for drivers within the Bristol area.
Paid DBS check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.