Website Caremark Bristol
As a care worker with Caremark Bristol you’ll support people with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. You will share with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of clients in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence. Working with Caremark Bristol, is extremely rewarding and has it's benefits. Caremark Bristol provides competitive rates of pay plus benefits such as travel, holiday pay, pension, free uniforms & full training.
Principal Responsibilities include
- To assist clients who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
- To help clients with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
- To care for clients who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding etc.
- To provide care and support for clients who are terminally ill.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of clients through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
- To inspect, launder and mend clients’ clothes.
- To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
- To read and write reports and be involved in clients’ reviews and training activities.
- To adhere to all Caremark’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To report either to the Field Care Supervisor or Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a client.
- To encourage the independence of clients wherever possible.
Caremark (Bristol) is a specialist provider of home care for people living in the City of Bristol. We provide services like personal care, live in care, companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication assistance, domestic duties, and dementia care.
We offer care and support to adults who require care but wish to continue living at home safely and comfortably.
Caremark (Bristol) was rated as Outstanding on being “Responsive” and overall “Good” in May 2020.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following qualities:
• Self motivated & well organised.
• Caring & sensitive to the needs of others.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.