Website Guinness Care
Guinness Care are proud to be a not-for-profit care provider supporting older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred care that enables our customers to live positive, independent lives.
Are you an experienced carer who enjoys making a difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your community?
Would you like to work flexible hours that fit in around your commitments?
Then why not apply to join our staff bank at Guinness Care today!
We are looking for experienced carers to join our staff bank, if you are looking for rewarding work that fits in around your life, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As an experienced Bank Care and Support Enabler for our homecare service in Bristol, you will be responsible for supporting our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence. Your duties will include:
* Assisting our customer’s with food prep/serving meals, laundry, washing up, administering medication and delivering personal care
* Arrange activities to improve quality of life, participation in the community of his/her choice and enhance independence
* Listen to our customers and promote their involvement in shaping and monitoring services
* Work in partnership with external professionals, ensure that customer care plans and risk assessments are followed and contribute to regular reviews of these plans
* Provide high quality, responsive and person centred services that meet the needs of our customers ensuring they have a choice and control over their lives.
What we are looking for:
* At least 6 months experience in the care sector
* NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desirable but not essential
* Full driving licence and access to own transport
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package for our Care and Support Enabler’s that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include:
Excellent rates of pay from £8.75 up to £9.30 per hour
Bank contract – flexible working hours
Free DBS and uniform
£100 refer a friend voucher
Paid mileage and travel time
Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required
If you are looking for a rewarding role and want to make a difference then we’d love to hear from you! Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online!Provider Details:
These positions are on our bank which means that you can pick shifts as and when they fit in around your commitments.About you:
For the roles on our bank, we are looking for people with experience in the care sector.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to GCResourcingofficers@guinness.org.uk.