Website Guinness Care
Working with us is different and here’s why:
•Everything we do is about our customers so any profit we make is re-invested back into our business
•94% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we deliver
•We really value our employees and offer excellent training and support
Guinness Care have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant within our Homecare service based in Knowle, Bristol. Our service specialises in providing care for older people, supporting our customers to live positive, independent lives.
As a Senior Carer you will be responsible for conducting observations, supervisions and liaising with Care Workers regularly to ensure they are supported in their roles. Your duties will include:
- Communicate with all relevant contacts regarding the customer’s social care and well-being
- Ensure Carers are fully trained and shadowing has been implemented to the required standards
- Working alongside the Care Coordinator to monitor staff performance, carry out supervisions and annual performance reviews
- Ensure customer care/support plans and risk assessments are followed and regularly reviewed
- Participate in the on-call rota alongside your Senior colleagues
- Support with the recruitment and retention of staff
- Excellent rate of pay from £9.30 to £9.80 per hour
- On-call allowance offering £10 per day Mon-Fri and £50 per day Sat-Sun
- £100 welcome bonus upon completion of probation
- Free enhanced DBS check
- 28 days paid holiday
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- Fully paid induction and ongoing training as required
- Permanent contract, full and part time hours available
- Free and confidential employee assistance programme
We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant who is friendly, committed and share our passion to deliver the highest quality of care. You must have your level 2 health & social care RQF or working towards and have a full UK driving licence.
If you feel that this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you! Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online.Provider Details:
Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives.About you:
Whether you are an experienced Care Assistant looking to take the next step in your career or a Senior Carer looking for a change, Guinness Care has the perfect opportunity for you!
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.