Website Guinness Care
Are you an experienced care professional looking for a work life balance?
We need you now. Our customers need you always.
Our care teams are some of the most important workers in society right now and we are looking for front line staff to join our bank to help us provide care to the most vulnerable people in our communities right now.
Being a Bank Care and Support Enabler for our Bristol homecare service means working in an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, supporting with personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do support our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence is enormously important and valued.
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.30 up to £9.85 per hour PLUS travel time between visits!
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability
- Pension and life cover
- Paid induction programme and on-going training to support with personal development
- Free DBS and uniform/PPE
- £250 refer a friend scheme (with no limit!)
Who we’re looking for
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care including bathing, toileting and with their personal hygiene needs
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Minimum of 6 months previous care experience
- Flexible to work across shifts from 7am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle
We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker.
If you feel that this is the job for you then we would love to hear from you. The first step is hitting the ‘apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.