Website Guinness Care
Has the impact of COVID-19 caused you to rethink your career path?
You’ve thought about starting a career in care but not sure if it’s for you??...
You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain!
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities based in your local area in South Bristol and can offer part time hours, plus overtime.
Help us to help your community!
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.30 up to £9.85ph PLUS travel time between visits!
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Permanent contract and contracted hours!
- Pension and life cover
- Paid induction programme and on-going training to support with personal development
- Recognised RQF/NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care (funded by us)
- Free DBS and uniform/PPE
- £250 refer a friend scheme (with no limit!)
- Reward Schemes including discounts with local retailers plus more….
Who we’re looking for;
Most importantly, we’re looking for caring people who share our values and want to make a difference. You’ll also need:
- To be available to work shifts between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, including alternate weekends
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care including bathing, toileting and with their personal hygiene needs
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
If you feel that this is the job for you then we would love to hear from you. The first step is hitting the ‘apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!
Here at Guinness we will provide you with the training and ongoing support to develop a successful career in health & social care. Many of the carers who’ve joined us since the beginning of the pandemic have said “why didn’t I do this sooner?” … and we think you’ll feel the same way!
This is an incredibly rewarding role where you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in their own homes. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, preparing meals, cleaning around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do is unparalleled.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.