Website Guinness Care
Working with us is different and here’s why:
•Everything we do is about our customers so any profit we make is re-invested back into our business
•94% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we deliver
•We really value our employees and offer excellent training and support
As a Care and Support Enabler for our homecare service in Bristol, you will be responsible for supporting our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence. Your duties will include:
- Assisting our customer’s with food prep/serving meals, laundry, washing up, administering medication and delivering personal care
- Arrange activities to improve quality of life, participation in the community of his/her choice and enhance independence
- Listen to our customers and promote their involvement in shaping and monitoring services
- Work in partnership with external professionals, ensure that customer care plans and risk assessments are followed and contribute to regular reviews of these plans
- Provide high quality, responsive and person centred services that meet the needs of our customers ensuring they have a choice and control over their lives
We make sure we’re always there for our customers when they need us so our standard service operates between 7am-10pm, 7 days a week. You’ll need to have flexibility to work shift patterns between these times including weekends and bank holidays when required.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package for our Care and Support Enabler’s that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.25 up to £9.30 per hour
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- £100 refer a friend voucher
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development
If you are looking for a rewarding role and want to make a difference then we’d love to hear from you! Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online!Provider Details:
Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives.
Making sure our customers are cared for by the right people with the right values is our top priority and that’s why we’re not just looking for people with previous care experience. What’s important to us is that you’re naturally kind, caring, hardworking and committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.co.uk.