Website Guinness Care
Working with us is different. And here’s why …...
• We’re a charitable organisation, which means any profits we make are ploughed back into our business, ensuring we deliver the highest quality care.
• We listen to our customers and their support networks, so that we can continually improve our services. 98% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we delivered
• We value our staff. Excellent training and support including the opportunity to study for recognised qualifications. Carer of the month awards and refer a friend bonus of £100!
Guinness Care are currently recruiting compassionate and committed individuals to join our Homecare team to work across the South Bristol area. Every single person who works here understands that our customers are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining us, you will have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
About the role
As a Care and Support Enabler here at Guinness, you’ll provide personalised support to our customers in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do supports our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence.
What we offer
- Excellent rates of pay £8.25 up to £9.30 per hour
- Paid induction programme and any on-going training as required
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Funding for RQF / NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 refer a friend vouchers
- Paid mileage expenses and travel time between visits
- Reward Schemes
To submit your CV, just hit the apply button now!Provider Details:
Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives.About you:
Who we’re looking for:
Experience is not necessary, as we provide full training, however you do need:
- To be committed to making a difference in people’s lives.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care including bathing, toileting and with their personal hygiene needs
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Available to work shifts between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, including alternate weekends
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.