Website Kumari Care
Due to company growth we are looking for passionate, professional care assistants with excellent communication skills. We are dedicated to support our staff in improving professional skills by providing a personal development plan. We offer the role on a zero hours contract or a permanent contract basis.
Our care assistants provide high-quality services to our service users such as:
Providing personal care to our clients in their home.
Shopping if needed
Paid travel time
Personal development plan
Peer support meetings
Carer of the Month Awards
• 1 year experience in healthcare
• Driving License
Kumari Care provides domicile care in Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire for 28 years. We are committed to deliver the highest standards of person-centered care to clients in the community and build a positive working environment for our staff.About you:
• Pro-active, able to work without supervision and use own initiative
• Understanding the needs of venerable adults
• Kind, caring, considerate and patient
• Committed and enthusiastic
• Reliable, punctual and have a professional attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Respectful and able to maintain confidentiality
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to Valary.Silva@kumaricare.com.