Website Kumari Care Ltd.
We are currently looking for carers for regular visits in Bristol, especially in Easton and Redland and the Clifton area to support with existing rounds of clients. We have single visits and double ups available, with daytime visits between 7am and 2pm or 2pm to 10pm.
Our care assistants provide high-quality services to our service users such as:
– Providing personal care to our clients in their home.
– Meal preparation
– Prompting medication
– Domestic duties
– Shopping if needed
– Paid travel time
– Uniform provided
– Paid Holidays
– Flexible hours
– Personal development plan
– Full training
– Peer support meetings
– Carer of the Month Awards
Hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time / Part-time work and Apprenticeship available.Qualifications:
- 1 year experience in healthcare is recommended but not necessary - training will be provided
- Valid and clean driving license and access to a car is very strongly recommendedProvider Details:
Kumari Care provides domicile care in Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire. We are committed to deliver the highest standards of person-centered care to clients in the community.
Due to company growth we are currently looking for passionate, professional individuals with excellent communication skills to join our care team. We are dedicated to support our staff in improving professional skills by providing a personal development plan. We offer the role on a zero hours contract or a permanent contract basis.About you:
You need to be:
- Pro-active, able to work without supervision and use own initiative
- Kind, caring, considerate and patient
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Reliable, punctual and have a professional attitude
- Have excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
- Respectful and able to maintain confidentiality
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.