Website Manor Community
Manor Community are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Care and Support Workers to work in supported living.
Skills for Care Accolades 2019 Winner – BEST EMPLOYER!
Do you feel that:
– Care organisations should MENTOR staff and clients to be the best they can be?
– Care organisations should be ACCOUNTABLE for what they do?
– Care staff should help NUTURE clients by listening and caring?
– Care companies should help develop staff’s careers?
– Care companies should RESPECT clients and staff?
– Care leaders should involve everyone in developing their organisation?
Work will include:
– Supporting people with independent living
– Helping people to fulfil their goals
– Creating positive outcomes in people’s lives.
To support people with learning disability, mental illness and older people to enable them to lead as independent a lifestyle as possible. The work will involve a programme of personal care and household management that is personalised for each person being support in the form of a Care Plan. In so doing the worker will observe and respect the service user’s dignity, privacy and independence. We expect all individuals working with us to respect the organisations Values and pay attention to our vision and mission statements.About you:
The candidates will have:
Genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
Team Player, reliable, good communicator.
Previous experience in support or care
Behaviour with and values: honesty, respect, professionalism, human rights and dignity
Comfortable with lone working
Commitment to our Values, Vision, Mission and Principles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.