Manor Community can offer you:
- Perkbox – Free phone insurance
- Discounts on shopping such as Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's, Starbucks, free Café Nero and more working for a CQC Outstanding Rated Employer
- Paid training and career progression.
- Full time, part time and flexible working hours
- Day shifts and night shifts
Skills for Care Accolades 2019 Winner – BEST EMPLOYER!!!
Questions for you – Do you value:
Do you feel that:
1. Care staff should help NURTUREclients by listening and caring?
2. Care companies should help develop staff’s careers?
3. Care companies should RESPECT clients and staff?
4. Care leaders should involve everyone in developingtheir organization?
If you answered YES to all these questions, then you share our VALUES in providing great
Work will include:
Supporting people with independent living
Helping peopleto fulfill theirgoals
Creating positive outcomes in people’s lives.
Our Values – M.A.N.O.R. C
Mentoring, Accountability, Nurture, Organic Development, Respect, Co-Production.
To support people with learning disability, mental illness and older people to enable them to lead as independent a lifestyle as possible. The work will involve a programme of personal care and household management that is personalised for each person being support in the form of a Care Plan. In so doing the worker will observe and respect the service user’s dignity, privacy and independence. We expect all individuals working with us to respect the organisations Values and pay attention to our vision and mission statements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.