Bristol City Council
Several opportunities have arisen to join the Community Meals Service as a Meals Operational Delivery Driver.
You will join a diverse and friendly team of people who are committed to making sure that our customers receive a quality service. You will be part of the Citywide effort to support citizens to remain as independent as possible by ensuring they are provided a hot nutritious meal and by checking on their safety and wellbeing.
We are looking for people who have experience of working in a customer focused environment, have knowledge of the care sector, and able to work independently and within a team. As we are part of the Council’s emergency contingency plan a flexible and positive approach is essential.
If you are looking for a position which helps to support people in your community, are highly motivated, reliable and able to work well under pressure, this could be the position for you.
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Bank holiday working included.
Please note that this role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Job description :
- 20 hour part time driver posts available working on a rota basis. This includes alternative weekends and some bank holidays.
- Job title : Meals Operational Delivery Driver x4
- Shift hours are 10.30am – 14:30pm
- £10.38 per hour plus benefits.
- Job reference :VAC003153
- Application closing date :04/08/2022
- Salary:BG6: *GBP*20,043 – *GBP*20,444 pro rota
- Package: Pension
- Job category/type :Social Care
- Location: Chancery Street – Premises At Chancery Street Barton Hill Bristol BS5 0AB
Any questions for this post please contact Debbie Edmund on Debbie.email@example.com or call 0117 903 1520About you:
At Bristol City Council, we go that extra mile for our people; we offer a work environment which is fast moving and supportive, giving you the chance to use your skills and develop new ones within a high-profile organisation. For the majority of our roles hybrid working arrangements are available, giving teams the opportunity to work in a way that suits them, balancing service need and individual choice - mixing both home and office working.
Join us and you’ll receive an excellent rewards package including flexible working and flexitime, membership of the Local Government Pension scheme, and a generous annual leave allowance. In addition, you’ll be working in a supportive environment where you’ll have the chance to make Bristol a better place and contribute to its future.
To apply for this job please visit bristol.gov.uk.