Website Medacs Homecare
Medacs healthcare are a homecare provider that services the north and south of Bristol making sure the people who need care the most receive the best care. We are one of the largest homecare recruiters in the UK and are part of the Impellam group who are the largest UK recruitment company and have offices worldwide.
Main Duties/Responsibilities. As a Care Assistant your duties could include:
- Regular duties of meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Preventing loneliness and isolation through listening, understanding and interacting, providing companionship and conversation.
- Promoting dignity and independence with encouragement and assistance
- Encouragement and gentle persuasions towards better health, such as taking medication, gentle exercise and drinking fluids
- Providing guidance for staying safe, keeping warm or cool in changing climates
At Medacs we provide care to some of Bristol most vulnerable people, so they can live the life they deserve in the comfort of their own home. We ensure that all service users and staff are valued and treated with the highest dignity and respect.About you:
As a Care Assistant, you will have:
Empathy and understanding
Compassion and a caring nature
A warm and friendly personality
A passion for good conversation
Quick thinking abilities
Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
Excellent attention to detail
A systematic approach to tasks
The ability to work well and under pressure
A flexible attitude
A desire to improve and develop knowledge and skills
Active listening skills
Paid DBS check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.