Website Nobilis Care
Morning Shift: 7am – 2pm
Evening Shift: 2pm – 10pm
These shifts may change to support the business and your availability
What is required?
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Care workers need a caring and compassionate nature
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Promote independence for our service users
- Giving emotional and practical support
- Skills to support with medication and meal preparation
- Providing personal care and support to our service users
What do you gain?
Whether you have experience or not we can provide additional training and can also support you on a 4-year journey to get your NVQ Level 2, 3, 4 or 5 in Adult Health and Social Care.
- Full training and DBS check
- Access to Blue light key worker discount card
- Paid Induction and shadowing shifts for all carers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Consistent rounds
- Ongoing support from your central branch
- Free uniform and PPE
- Smart Phone for all carers
- £400 refer a friend scheme
- Paid annual leave
- A range of pay rates depending on your preferences
Become part of our Nobilis Family and help to make a real difference in people’s lives, build friendships and a great career!
Nobilis Care are recruiting community-based Carers in Bristol and surrounding areas. We are a growing company with the passion to provide the best quality care to all our service users.About you:
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.