Website Nobilis Care
Due to expansion, Nobilis Care are looking for caring people to provide first class care within your local community in Bristol.
No experience is required as full training and shadowing is provided.
What hours am I expected to work?
We have both Full and Part Time Positions available to suit you.
Times may vary depending on the needs of the service.
Every other weekend
YOUR Nobilis Benefits
– Excellent Hourly Rate of £9.50 working Monday – Friday, £10.50 working on weekends and £16.00 on Bank Holidays.
– 45p a mile is paid in addition.
– Payment is made per visit.
– Full and consistent rounds.
-Welcome bonuses of £250 for experienced carers that hold a level 2 or above Health & Social Care NVQ
– Guaranteed or bank contracts available to suit you.
– Monthly pay
– Enhanced rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays
– Recognition schemes
– Paid induction and shadowing
– Access to Blue Light Card
– Automatic Pension Enrolment
– Annual Leave Entitlement
– Development opportunity towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
– Generous Refer a Friend scheme
– Dedicated Mobile Phone and care app for all front-line care staff
What will YOU be doing as part of the Nobilis TEAM?
– Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
– Supporting our clients to be independent.
– Offering physical and emotional support
– Supporting with medication and meal preparation
– Utilising our dedicated care app to make sure you deliver first class and person centered care
What do YOU need?
– Access to your own transport
– A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
– Excellent communication
– Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
Do you feel passionate about caring for others, supporting them to live at home independently? Are you looking for a flexible career with progression, guaranteed hours and paid training?
Nicky and David Watt founded Nobilis Care in 2008 following our own experience of finding quality care for a family member and the difficulties we encountered.
We have worked very hard for the last 7 years to be able to deliver a service we are proud of, giving individuals and their family peace of mind, care and support to be able to continue to live at home. Our reputation has been built, above all, on the quality and dignity of our care service. It is what our customers want, and it is what gives us our edge over other homecare agencies.
At the heart of what we do is you, the client. That's then reflected in everything we do
- Recruiting the very best field and office staff,
- The quality and depth of the training they receive,
- The quality of daily communications with you,
- Really listening and devising a care plan for you that ensures things get done your way.
It's all about providing a really personal and professional care service in a dignified and respectful way.About you:
Access to your own transport
A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit careers.nobilis.co.uk.