Website Premier Homecare Limited
Our people are exceptional – and so is care employment with Premier Homecare. Making a positive difference to the lives of older people is at the heart of our care assistant role. You’ll be providing both care and companionship to mainly older people who want to remain living in the place they love the most – their own home
Your Weekend Care Assistant role will mean you’ll be supporting clients to do the type of things most of us take for granted. This will include washing, dressing, preparing meals, shopping, you’ll help with medication and most important of all, friendship.
Premier Homecare believes in unrushed care visits which is why each weekend care assistant visit is at least one hour long, enabling you quality time with your client so you can get to know them and care in a way that matters to them.
Weekend Care & Support Worker Shift times are as follows:
7am – 3pm
3pm – 10.30pmProvider Details:
Why Join Premier Homecare?
• Competitive Salary
• ALL travel Time between visits paid at FULL hourly rate
• Plus additional mileage payment of 45p per mile
• ALL visits are a minimum of 1 hour long
• CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Care Provider
• Local Care visits
• Holiday Pay
• Opportunity for Guaranteed / block contract salary
• Second to none training & support
• Career progression opportunities
• Super – Supportive Care Team
• Exceptional out-of-hours support
What Will We Need From You?
• A car
• A true desire to work with & care for older people
• Resilience in terms of meeting daily challenges of work
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Lots of Patience
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.premier-homecare.com.