We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated team of support workers / care assistants at The Old vicarage in Upper Eastville, part of Priory Adult Care.
Through making a difference to people’s lives we can help make a difference to yours. Our Careers Pathway enables you to build a successful career within Social Care and choose your own path within this rewarding sector, from Support Worker through to Management and beyond.
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, Prader-Willi Syndrome or mental health conditions. As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents and residents.
Whilst drivers are able to take residents out and about, you don’t need to be a driver to work here – we employ many non-drivers too!
What we’ll give you:
– £1,000 welcome bonus*
– A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
– Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
– Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
– A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
– Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
As a support worker you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents participate in day trips, charity events and much more!Provider Details:
Our determination and resilience through a particularly difficult period has helped our residents get through this pandemic, and raised awareness throughout the nation of the work we do as a team. The role of a Support Worker has never felt more rewarding, giving you the opportunity to see, first hand, the positive impact you can make.About you:
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies.
- Be attentive and inspire our residents to achieve more!
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.priorygroup.com.