Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
We do and we are passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with learning disabilities, autism, Prader-Willi Syndrome or mental health conditions.
As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our residents.
You will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too – our residents participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
Whilst drivers are able to take residents out and about, you don’t need to be a driver to work here – we employ many non-drivers too!
What we’ll give you:
– A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
– £1,000 Welcome Bonus*
– Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
– Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
– A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
– Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Our ideal support worker will:
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Be attentive and inspire our residents to achieve more!
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.priorygroup.com.