Website Bluebird Care Bristol
They say ‘home is where the heart is’ and we at Bluebird Care keep our customers safe and cared for in theirs.
Bluebird Care are proud to provide the highest quality of homecare in Bristol and it is our Care Assistants who make this possible.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in the Bristol area to join our dedicated team and go the extra mile to provide person-centred care to our customers.
Our Care Assistants provide care to customers in their own homes. As our care is person centric, this means no visit will be the same. You could expect to be doing any of the following during your shift:
- Providing personal care
- Providing companion ship
- Meal preparation
- Moving and handling of customers
- Medication administration
What we can offer you
· £10.25 per hour weekdays.
· £11.50 per hour weekends.
· £15.00 per hour bank holidays.
· Paid travel time and fuel contribution.
· Paid induction and shadow shifts prior to lone work.
· Free sign up to Blue Light Card and company health insurance.
· 28 days of holiday (pro rata).
· Continuous training and development
· Out of hours on call service.
· £100 joining bonus.Provider Details:
More people than ever are choosing to receive care at home, but what makes them choose Bluebird Care?
Our staff members are the face of our company and it’s our care teams that enable our customers to stay in the comfort of their own homes. Our teams provide vital care and support as well as building and growing relationships, bringing smiles to the faces of our customers, laughing, sharing experiences, listening to stories and sometimes wiping away tears.About you:
· Willingness to care for others in a compassionate and person-centred way.
· A desire to improve knowledge in the care sector.
· Good English communication skills
· Previous care experience is desirable, but not necessary.
· The ability to work alternate weekends and an evening per week.
· A Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
· A full and enhanced DBS check - completed during induction.
· Must be able to work in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.