Website Bluebird Care Bristol
Bluebird Care strives to provide the highest quality of homecare in the area and we lead the field in customer service.
Being a part of our dedicated Bluebird Care team is immensely rewarding, but it also demands commitment and professionalism.
Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give enormous satisfaction to the right person. It offers the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives; a vocation rather than just a job.
The responsibilities of a Bluebird Care Assistant include:
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Manual handling as required
- Administering medication
- Food preparation
- Light cleaning
- Accompanying customers to shops, appointments, and other activities.
What you need:
- A passion for caring
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Experience is preferred but not essential
Shift Patterns available:
- 07:00 to 14:00
- 15:00 to 22:00
What we can offer you:
- £10.25 per hour (weekdays)
- £11.50 per hour (weekends)
- £15.00 per hour (bank holidays)
- Paid travel time and fuel contribution
- Paid induction programme and support to complete the Care Certificate
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Blue Light card and enrolment into company health insurance
- Continuous support and development
Bluebird Care Bristol are committed to providing customers with the same standard of care we would expect for our own families. This means we tailor each package to our customers unique qualities, and we pride ourselves on our person-centred approach.
The care service provided by our Care Assistants is bespoke, compassionate, and responsive because they share our passion for great care and customer service.About you:
We are looking for people who share our passion for delivering great care which enables people to remain at home where they feel most comfortable.
Our Care Assistants are compassionate, dependable and recognise the need to treat our customers as individuals.
Our Care Assistants are flexible with their working patterns and must be able to work alternate weekends and at least two evening shifts each week.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.