Website Bluebird Care Bristol
They say ‘home is where the heart is’ and we at Bluebird Care keep our customers safe and cared for in theirs.
Bluebird Care are proud to provide the highest quality of homecare in Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset and it is our Care Assistants who make this possible.
We are currently recruiting for Live In Care Assistants to join our dedicated team and go the extra mile to provide person-centred care to our customers within the Bristol, Bath and NE Somerset area.
What our Live In Care Assistants do:
· Live with their customers for at least two weeks at a time. This is to support customers to live an independent and active lifestyle
· Personal care
· Moving and handling
What we can offer you:
· Between £605 and £725 per week depending on the package of care.
· £40 per week food allowance
· Paid company induction
· Up to 28 days paid holiday
· Ongoing career development and training opportunities
· Support from on call service and Live In Care Supervisor.
· Other domestic duties such as cleaning and preparing meals.Provider Details:
More people than ever are choosing to receive care at home, but what makes them choose Bluebird Care?
Our staff members are the face of our company and it’s our care teams that enable our customers to stay in the comfort of their own homes. Our teams provide vital care and support as well as building and growing relationships, bringing smiles to the faces of our customers, laughing, sharing experiences, listening to stories and sometimes wiping away tears.About you:
· Willingness to care for others in a compassionate and person-centred way
· The ability to live in with customers for at least 2 weeks at a time.
· Previous care experience is desirable, but not necessary.
· Good English communication skills
· A full and enhanced DBS check - completed during induction.
· The right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.