Website Bosun Care Ltd
Flexible Working around you 7 days a week
Good rate of pay, Inclusive Healthcare, Bristol areas of work BS5, BS10 & BS15
Opportunities for progression
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Flexible working Monday to Sunday morning/evenings & weekends/bank holidays
- Supporting our Service Users; assistance with daily tasks
- Completing daily paperwork, handovers, medication administration, cleaning, training requirements, Covid testing, staff meetings, engage with Care Professionals & emergency services
- To recognise own strengths & weakness & work to your best
Support Job Requirements
- Previous health care experience is preferential not essential
- Care certificate must be completed within 3 months
- Full Driving licence is preferential not essential
Standard Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care preferred but not essentialProvider Details:
Bosun Care Ltd is a supported living company that works with adults with mental health needs and complex issues including substance miss-use, self-harm, learning difficulties and eating disorders.
We have services in Bristol, Gloucestershire, Staffordshire and Wiltshire with trained, compassionate staff who work hard to enable our service users to manage their day-to-day tasks with as much autonomy as possible.
• Work with integrity and honesty and flexibility
• Provide emotional support, empathy, good listening skills to individuals being supported
• Ensure individuals are kept free from harm and abuse
• Good problem-solving abilities, being proactive & flexible, patient & emotionally resilient
****Sponsorship is not available for this role ****
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.