Website Carepride Ltd
- Well planned routes that cuts travel times
- 35p per mile mileage
- Competitive pay rates
- Feel valued and part of something great.
Carepride provide Domiciliary Care to adults in their own home. We are recuriting a Senior Carer to Support the Care coordinator safety grow hours provided in the Bristol area.
The role of a Senior Carer incorporates many different duties. You will directly line manage a small number of Care staff within the business, ensuring that their needs are being met, and that they feel supported during their employment. You will also be allocated a number of clients, whose care you will directly line manage, including the completion of Risk Assessments, Reviews and Support planning.
Duties will include:
– Being a point of contact for clients and care staff
– Creating a safe and compliant working environment for carers and clients
– Providing support within the office
– Dealing with new client enquiries
– Care plans, risk assessments, reviews, compliments/complaints, accidents and incidents
– Being part of an on-call rota
Established in August 2011, Carepride is a family run homecare business which is managed by the owners. We are highly regarded for offering reliable, flexible and personalised homecare services.
We work closely with our clients to ensure we identify specific needs and preferences which facilitate us to provide a personalised package.
Have previous care experience in domiciliary care environment
Be pro-active, flexible and committed to providing a quality service
Have excellent communication, administration and organisational skills
NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care preferred but not essential
Have driving licence and own vehicle
Paid DBS check
To apply for this job email your details to Mandie@carepride.co.uk.