Website Community Therapeutic Services
Do you share our values of:
Then we would like to hear from you!
Join us today to become a Support Worker!
– Paid 2 week induction
– Further formal qualifications e.g. Health and Social Care Diplomas
– 6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata) inclusive of Bank holidays
– Sleep-in opportunities – £40.00 per night
– Mention Me! scheme £250.00
– Enhanced overtime rate
– Long service and recognition awards
– Career ProgressionProvider Details:
Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs.About you:
We are looking for people:
Experience of any health, social care or related professions would be beneficial but not necessary as training is provided.
Have good communication skills, be positive and patient!
Create solutions to overcome challenges and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.