Website Community Therapeutic Services
Bristol location payment £800 per annum (pro rata) paid monthly.
Paid 2 week induction followed by a further 2 week’s shadowing an established colleague in situ.
1. Ensure Individuals we support are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing.
2. To contribute to the efficient running of the home.
3. Support Individuals to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community.
4. Ensure Positive Behaviour Support Plans (PBSP) and other information about how to support Individuals are followed.
5. Dispense medication following Community Therapeutic Services policies and procedures.
6. Be responsible for informing Shift Leaders / Registered Manager of any changes in the needs of the Individuals we support.
9 days over a 14 day period, with varying shift patterns as agreed with the Registered Manager.
CTS -Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs. Our Support Workers play a key role in enabling these individuals to live full and exciting lives reaching their own potential and achieving their goals.
* Winners in 2 categories at the 2019 Care and Support West Awards
** Finalist in the 2019 Somerset Outstanding Care Awards.
*** Winners in 3 categories at the Care & Support West Awards Ceremony 2018About you:
Do you share our values of:
Respect– our support workers take time to listen and understand the individuals we support, recognising each have different needs, upholding their privacy, dignity and rights
Caring –our support workers have the right values, attitudes and provide support to the individuals we support in a kind and empathetic way
Passion –our support workers are energetic, determined and passionate about making a difference
Trust –our support workers are able to build relationships built on honesty and integrity, creating an open, transparent and safe place to be
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in health and social care would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have good communication skills, be positive and patient!
- Create solutions to overcome challenges and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
An enhanced DBS will be required for all successful candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.