Website Medacs Healthcare
Are you an experienced Home Care Assistant, looking for some extra variety? If so, get in touch with Medacs Healthcare today. Based in Bristol, Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting experienced Home Care Assistants looking to progress, learn new skills in a dynamic environment and embark on a new winter pressures pilot covering the North of Bristol.
The winter pressures pilot will run from November 2020 until March 2021. The role is a guaranteed hour contract position until 31/03/2021 and then you will have the option to transfer to our generic care team. The role requires as Home Care Assistant to travel as it covers the North of Bristol in areas such as:
> Sea Mills and surrounding areas
> Westbury on Trym and surrounding areas
> Southmead and surrounding areas
To be successful in this role you will:
– Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home
– Have a full UK driving licence with access to your own car
– Have previous experience in either a care home or home care position
– Have availability to work either of the following shifts:07:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
> 16:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
> 07:00 to 14:00 Saturday and Sunday
> 16:00 to 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
- Guaranteed hours offered (terms and conditions apply)
- 35p per mile for drivers
- Free DBS and uniform
- You will be given on-going career support and professional development, should you wish to progress
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our ‘Star Care Workers’
- EAP Service – we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you’re ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Free uniform
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful – truly valuing our care staff and customers.About you:
Experienced Home Care Assistant looking to progress, learn new skills in a dynamic environment and embark on a new winter pressures pilot covering the North of Bristol.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.