Website Medacs Homecare
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
• Competitive rates of pay £9.50 to £10.75 per hour
• Company mobile telephone
• Free DBS and uniform
• You will be given on-going career support and professional development, should you wish to progress
• Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our carers and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our ‘Star Care Workers’
• Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral scheme
• EAP Service – we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you’re ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
• Pension scheme
• Holiday pay
• We have a great team with over 100+ years care experience to help you through your role.
• We run hubs that our dedicated to our carers to offer any additional support and address any training needs you may identify throughout your time with us.
Shift patterns available are:
07:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
16:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
07:00 to 14:00 Saturday and Sunday
16:00 to 22:00 Saturday and Sunday
Pick your area to work – most convenient for you:
BS4, BS9, BS10, BS11, BS13, BS14
Knowle park and Knowle West
Westbury – On Trymm
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for local Care Assistants to support those with care needs within the local community. At Medacs Healthcare we can offer you flexible working to fit around your current commitments and you can start with just one shift per week. As one the biggest providers of homecare for Bristol City council we can offer tight rounds in which our clients are within walking distance so driving is not essential. We offer full training and support so experience is not required.About you:
As a Care Assistant, you will support with
• Promoting dignity and respect
• Personal care
• Medication support
• Meal preparation/support
• Emotional and social support
• Challenging behaviour
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job please visit www.medacs.com.