Website Olive Leaf Healthcare Solutions
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join our team!
Olive Leaf Healthcare is currently looking for Full/Part-time Healthcare Assistants to provide care to service users within their own homes. The job would be suitable for applicants who are local to North Bristol.
*Experience is not essential as full training is given*
Salary: starting at £9 p/h with enhanced rates at Weekends and Bank Holidays. The role offers flexible hours on a rota basis Monday to Sunday.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will provide person-centred care, and support the service users to be independent and thereby enhance their quality of life. Responsibilities include;
– Provide emotional support and companionship
– Provide personal care in a way which demonstrates respect for privacy and dignity of all service users
– Encourage service users to participate in their daily living activities
In return, we offer:
– Paid mileage and travel time
– Continuous training and supervision for your development
– FREE uniform after completion of trainingProvider Details:
Olive Leaf Healthcare Solutions provides quality care services to members of the community using an understanding and caring approach, which requires the utmost dedication and professionalism. Our ethos - Passion for excellence, Respect for Choice – runs through every aspect of our business and is embodied in the high-quality care we provide to service users.About you:
We are looking for a patient and caring individual with a can-do approach. To be considered for the role:
- Own transport is desirable
- Good demand of both written and spoken English
- Able to communicate accurately and clearly
- Ability to use own initiative
- Well organised and flexible
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.