Website Premier Homecare Limited
Making a positive difference to the lives of older people is at the heart of our Live-In Care role. You'll be providing both care and companionship to mainly older people who want to remain living in the place they love the most - their own home.
As a Live-In Care Worker with Premier Homecare, it is important you live in the Bristol or nearby surrounding area since we like to keep travel for our Live-In Carers to a minimum. This local way of working also ensures we are on hand to support our Live-In Carers as needed.
You will be providing varying levels of personal care, domestic support, housekeeping, companionship and friendship to our elderly clients living in Bristol who wish to remain in the comfort of their own home. They may also need you to take them shopping or on an outing so owning a car is preferable. We will require you to be an experienced Live-In Care Worker to join our professional and well reputed Live-In Care team.
Premier Homecare Live-In Care Worker jobs are always located in Bristol. Meaning there will be no long distance travel for our carers. We know locally based assignments are important to many Live-In Carers.
We also know salary is important so offer a competitive Live-In Care salary of £875 per week (including food allowance), plus additional holiday pay and mileage whilst on duty.
You will work 1 week on and 1 week off or 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. We know during this time you need a rest so a 2 hour break each day is provided for this purpose. We also pay attention to ensure your own room and bed provide you with a comfortable space of your own.Provider Details:
How is Premier Homecare different to other Live-In Care providers?
- Excellent rates of pay £875/wk (including food allowance + holiday pay)
- Continuity of care with one, on-going Live-In care client.
- All Live In Care assignments are based in Bristol - No long-distance travel necessary.
- Holiday pay amounts to an additional approximate £1500 per annum.
- Exceptional out-of-hours telephone support from our helpful staff.
- Unparalleled paid Live-In Carer training, continual support and guidance.
- The 1st Bristol Homecare & Live-In Care Company to be rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission.
If you fulfil these requirements, we'd love to chat with you to. We'll be happy to have an initial discussion with you and to explain the process for becoming part of our highly regarded Live-In Care team.
- You must have a reliable car and full driving licence.
- You will have previous professional Care Work experience.
- You will importantly need to be someone who truly does care, someone who can provide and deliver exceptional high quality live-in care and support.
- It is important you can cook attractive, healthy meals from scratch and have high house- keeping standards.
- Endless patience and a kind, compassionate demeanour is a ‘must’.
Paid DBS check
To apply for this job please visit www.premier-homecare.com.