Website Premier Homecare ltd
Ongoing packages of care with regular clients.
Supportive Head Office team.
We know salary is important so offer one of the highest live in salaries of;
£896 per week (including food allowance) plus additional holiday pay and mileage whilst on duty. Bank Holidays are paid at double rate.
The paid live in carer training you will receive, whether you have a wealth of care experience or just a little, is second to none. To us, training and support is vital to maintain our high live in care standards.
You will be working 1 week on & 1 week off or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
We know during this time you need a rest, so a 2 hour break each day is provided for this purpose. We also pay attention to ensure your own room and bed provide you with a comfortable space of your own.
We’ll provide you with:
· Excellent rates of pay £896 per week (including weekly food allowance)
· Continuity of care with one, on-going client
· Live-in care placement based in Bristol
· Enhanced double-pay rates for all bank holidays
· Unparalleled paid live in carer training, continual support and guidance
· Exceptional out-of-hours telephone & direct support from our helpful, friendly, professional care team
All of our live in carers are directly employed by Premier Homecare, which entitles you to all the benefits of being employed by Bristol’s first CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Homecare Provider.Provider Details:
We are absolutely committed to quality; all of our live-in care clients receive the highest standards of care from people who are genuinely passionate about their role. Our fantastic Bristol based live in carer team is expanding - we want people who share the same values and desire to provide a caring, positive, safe and happy environment for their client.About you:
To be considered for one of our live-in care roles you should:
· Have a minimum of 3 years previous care experience
. Have experience with people who have Dementia
· Be someone who truly does care, with a kind and sensitive approach
· Be organised and able to use your own initiative
· Be able to run a home and keep it clean and tidy
· Possess good, nutritious family cooking skills
· Be resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
· Be able to work and communicate well with your colleagues
· Have an excellent standard of written & spoken English
· Have the right to work in the UK
· Ideally live in the Bristol or nearby surrounding area
To apply for this job please visit jobs.trinityhomecaregroup.co.uk.