Website Priory Adult Care
• Are you a great support worker who wants to achieve more for yourself and service users?
• Are you looking to progress?
• Are you reliable, honest, trustworthy and caring?
If you can answer yes to the above, we would love to hear from you
We work with amazing and unique individuals who never fail to make us smile and amaze us daily. And there’s not many jobs where you might be singing Karaoke one minute then making cakes and biscuits, out walking or painting your nails the next, whilst no two days are the same and you can make a positive difference to someone’s life and have fun at the same time.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be not only be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible but also managing others to do the same. You will be responsible for running shifts and carrying out 1 to 1 supervision as well as ensuring the day to day running of the house include all the paperwork is up to date. You will work on a rota basis covering mornings, evening and weekends. The role does include a share of the on-call rota
In return you will get a rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development, Ongoing training to help you achieve more and the support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues.Qualifications:
Experience in a Support Worker role for a minimum of one year is essential desirable along with a positive attitude and ability to smile through some of life’s daily challenges.Provider Details:
Old Vicarage is a nine bedded home and Primrose Villa is a seven bedded home, located within a minute’s walk of each other on Fishponds Road. They are homes for individuals who have learning disabilities and other associated conditions such as physical and/or mental health conditions or autism. Both homes are run by Priory Adult Care, part of the Priory Group of Companies.About you:
We are looking for enthusiastic people to people to join our team based at two houses in Eastville. Our idea Senior Support Worker will
• Will have worked in a Support Worker role for a minimum of one year
• Have a great sense of humour
• Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
• Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
• Be attentive and inspire our service users to achieve more!
• Be resilient and help manager some behaviours that challenge
• Whilst drivers are able to take service users out and about, you don’t need to be driver to work here – we employ non drivers too!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.priorygroup.com.