Website Guinness Care
Are you passionate about caring?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people?
Then why not join the team at Guinness Care in Bristol today?
Guinness Care is a not-for-profit organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives.
As a Care and Support Enabler for our home care service in Bristol, you will be responsible for supporting our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence. Your duties will include:
- Assisting our customer’s with food prep/serving meals, laundry, washing up, administering medication and delivering personal care
- Arrange activities to improve quality of life, participation in the community of his/her choice and enhance independence
- Listen to our customers and promote their involvement in shaping and monitoring services
- Work in partnership with external professionals, ensure that customer care plans and risk assessments are followed and contribute to regular reviews of these plans
- Provide high quality, responsive and person centred services that meet the needs of our customers ensuring they have a choice and control over their lives
We make sure we’re always there for our customers when they need us so our standard shift times are between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm including alternate weekends.
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving licence with access to your own transport is essential.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package for our Care and Support Enabler’s that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.25 up to £9.30 per hour
- Permanent contract and contracted hours
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- £100 refer a friend voucher
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development
If you have the right attitude, values and passion for this role we can’t do this without you!! Just hit the ‘APPLY’ button now to create your application.Provider Details:
Guinness Care is a not-for-profit organisation that specialise in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We want to provide great person centred services to enable our customers to live positive, independent lives.About you:
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving licence with access to your own transport is essential. Experience is not required as full training and support will be given.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.