Website Guinness Care
Guinness Care is a charitable organisation that specialises in care services for older people and adults with learning disabilities. We now have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, passionate and professional Senior Care Assistant to join our Homecare team based in Knowle, Bristol.
As a Senior Carer you will be responsible for conducting observations, supervisions and liaising with Care Workers regularly to ensure they are supported in their roles. Your duties will include participating in the on-call rota alongside your Senior colleagues, support with the recruitment and retention of staff, creation of customer care plans, communicate with all relevant contacts regarding the customer’s social care and well-being and to ensure Carers are fully trained and shadowing has been implemented to the required standards. You will be working alongside the Care Coordinator to monitor staff performance, carry out supervisions and annual performance reviews whilst ensure customer care/support plans and risk assessments are followed and regularly reviewed.
- Excellent rate of pay from £9.30 to £9.80 per hour
- On-call allowance offering £10 per day Mon-Fri and £50 per day Sat-Sun
- Free enhanced DBS check and uniform
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes
- Fully paid induction and support to study RQF/NVQ qualifications
- Permanent contract, 20 hours per week
- Free and confidential employee assistance programme
We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant who is friendly, committed and share our passion to deliver the highest quality of care. You must have your level 2 health & social care RQF or working towards and have a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
If you feel that this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you! Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online.Provider Details:
Working with us is different. And here’s why …...
• We’re a charitable organisation, which means any profits we make are ploughed back into our business, ensuring we deliver the highest quality care.
• We listen to our customers and their support networks, so that we can continually improve our services. 98% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we delivered
• We value our staff. Excellent training and support including the opportunity to study for recognised qualifications. Carer of the month awards and refer a friend bonus of £100!
Whether you are an experienced Care Assistant looking to take the next step in your career or a Senior Carer looking for a change, our workforce are the heart of our business which is why we need you!
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.