Website Priory Adult Care
• Would you like to have one of the most rewarding jobs there is?
• Would you like to work with an amazing, dedicated and friendly team?
• Are you reliable, honest, trustworthy and caring?
If you can answer yes to the above, we would love to hear from you
We work with amazing and unique individuals who never fail to make us smile and amaze us daily. And there’s not many jobs where you might be singing Karaoke one minute then making cakes and biscuits, out walking or painting your nails the next, whilst no two days are the same and you can make a positive difference to someone’s life and have fun at the same time.
As a support worker you will be supporting our residents with their day to day lives, encouraging them to live as independently as possible. You may get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too. You will work on a rota basis covering mornings, evening and weekends.
In return you will get a rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development, Ongoing training to help you achieve more and the support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues.Qualifications:
Experience is desirable but not essential, having a positive attitude and ability to smile through some of life’s daily challenges is the most valuable skill required.Provider Details:
Old Vicarage is a nine bedded home and Primrose Villa is a seven bedded home, located within a minute’s walk of each other on Fishponds Road. They are homes for individuals who have learning disabilities and other associated conditions such as physical and/or mental health conditions or autism. Both homes are run by Priory Adult Care, part of the Priory Group of Companies.About you:
We are looking for enthusiastic people to people to join our team based at two houses in Eastville. Our idea support worker will
• Have a great sense of humour
• Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
• Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
• Be attentive and inspire our service users to achieve more!
• Be resilient and help manager some behaviours that challenge
• Whilst drivers are able to take service users out and about, you don’t need to be driver to work here – we employ non drivers too!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.priorygroup.com.