Website Right at Home
As a CareGiver for Right at Home, you can really help support those most vulnerable to coronavirus and get paid for doing it. What is more, by joining us today, we can support each other in making a difference at a time when it has never counted so much.
- Providing care and support to our clients
- Support with and provide personal care, including showers and toileting
- Support with domestic tasks, such as cleaning and cooking
- Provide person centered care to each of our clients.
- New Starter Benefits:
- Paid induction
- Paid Mileage to cover your fuel costs
- Paid travel time between calls
· You will ideally possess a minimum QCF/NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, not essential
· Ideally have experience of working in a social care environment, not essential
· you will be a kind and compassionate individual who is passionate about providing the highest standards of care
Right at Home supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home.
We can offer you training and flexible hours to work around your availability to make sure that those who need help will get it.
We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our Clients during this testing timeAbout you:
You will be the face of Right at Home so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy.
You will need a full UK driving license and access to your own car.
This position is also subject to a DBS check which can be applied for during the recruitment process.
Paid DBS check
Paid travel time between calls
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.