St Monica Trust
The purpose of the Sales Coordinator is to facilitate, administer and process the sales of a lease purchase and private rental apartments and the smooth transition of residents into one of our five retirement villages across Bristol and South West.
You will be the face of the Trust and be the first point of contact for new customers wanting to come and live within one of our prestigious retirement villages
Coordinate and/or conduct viewings of properties and village tours across all of our sites to ensure potential residents have all questions answered.
Cover Head Office Reception when required.
- Act as first point of contact for potential residents, family members and colleagues on sales across St Monica Trust sites.
- Administer sales and legal documentation for apartment resales and surrenders, input customer data on our salesforce database and other ad hoc administrative tasks as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Based at Head Office in Cote Lane, with regular travel to all of our other four villages.
- Driving licence and own vehicle required.
- 6 month fixed term contract. Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility.
The St Monica Trust is a Bristol-based charity with a reputation for providing high quality accommodation and innovative care for older people. The Trust employs over 1,200 staff to ensure that they give the best support possible to those living in their retirement communities and care homes. In addition, the Trust’s Community Fund distributes funds and support to individuals, families and organisations across the region to help tackle issues that affect the lives of older people.About you:
We are looking for someone that has experience of working within a sales, marketing, housing, or legal environment with an understanding of legal conveyancing processes.
Experience of working with older people or in a social care environment would be advantageous, as would experience working in a property sales environment, or housing in general.
To protect your health and safety and the health and safety of our colleagues and the people we support, appointment to this role is conditional upon you having received a complete course of the COVID-19 vaccine unless medically exempt.
To apply for this job please visit itrent.stmonicatrust.org.uk.